Fantastic Move-In Ready Colonial that shows Pride in Ownership! Come see this the Home located in desireable Brentwood Park. Updated and Expanded Kitchen Space with Granite, Maple Cabinets, Stainless Appliance Package and Ton's of Cabinet and Counter Space for the Family Chef or Large Family enjoyment! Wonderful cathedral ceiling family room with cazy easy to use Pellet Stove that leads to the Covered Rear Deck with Custom Wood Ceiling and Stamped Concrete Patio for wonderful entertaining and family enjoyment space! As the party moves inside you can retreat to your fully finsihed lower level with wet-bar and space to relax and unwind with familiy and friends there too! Hardwoods welcome you to the second level with Updated bath and Primary Suite and nice room sizes for rest, relaxation and play! Home has a nice level lot with large covered front porch, fully fenced rear yard and custom watering system to keep everything beautiful all year long! Plus a lot more! Hurry this one won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,390 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Heated, Partial
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Roof Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights. Backs To Trees, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price