Simply stunning colonial style home in the sought after Winfield Area of Carrol County offering four bedrooms, two and a half baths, situated on 1.48 acres of private land backing to trees boasting lofty windows, light filled interiors, and design-inspired features throughout, awaiting new owners! This one will NOT LAST LONG! Open concept floor plan ideal for entertaining and neutral color palette throughout! Kitchen equipped with sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, peninsula with breakfast bar, recessed and under the cabinet lighting, and ample cabinetry; Casual breakfast room and family room off the kitchen adorned with striking brick profile fireplace and sundrenched atrium door leading to the deck; Formal dining room embellished with chair railing, powder room, and formal living room conclude the main-level. Upstairs find the spacious primary suite with full en-suite bath; Three generously sized bedrooms and full bath complete the upper-level sleeping quarters; Fully finished walkout-level lower-level complete with laundry room, storage, and recreation room with bar and atrium doors leading to the tranquil sitting area. Two car attached garage with additional parking pad for two cars! Recent Updates: Newly Installed Trex Deck; Mont Alpi Outdoor Kitchen; Newly Installed Garage Door; Fireplace; Newly Installed Mechanicals; Water Treatment System; Furnace; A/C; Well and Well Pump; Roof; and More! Exterior Features: Covered Front Porch, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Multiple Decks, Backs to Trees, Community Amenities: Enjoy being in close proximity to Eldersburg and Historic Downtown Sykesville offering a vast variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Outdoor recreation awaits you at nearby Liberty Reservoir, Piney Run Park, and Hodges Park featuring walking trails and sports fields. Convenient commuter routes include MD-32, MD-26, I-70, Rt. 40, and MD-97 for quick access to Baltimore, Frederick, and Columbia.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding, Frame
2,760 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partial, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame, Other
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price