When a Quality Home and a Quality of Life Come together, it's an easy decision for Your New Home! This Home is the Intersection of those two things! Come and see this fantastic move in ready (for real) Classic Hawk Ridge Colonial. Loaded with custom features that include: Updated Kitchen with Complete Appliance Package and additional Beverage Fridge in the Custom Kitchen Island. Custom Cabinets and Counter Tops with under-cabinet lighting and Ceramic Flooring. The Kitchen Leads to a Rear Family Room With Custom Gas Fireplace and Heart and a Sunroom Addition with Heated Floors giving you the Great Room Feel and Space that your modern lifestyle demands. The Sunroom Opens to the Large Fully Fenced and Landscaped Rear Yard with Custom Stone Paver Patio that is Massive and includes a Custom Fire Pit too! Low Voltage and String Lighting Included for Round the Clock Enjoyment! With all that we are just getting started! Handscraped Hardwood Floors compliment most of the Main Level with a Formal Dining and Living Room too will provide tons of space for entertaining familiy and friends this holiday season as well. Shall we head upstairs, high quality carpet leads you to the 4 Generous Size Bedrooms and Updated Hall Bath with Ceramic and Granite and the Large Owners Suite with it's Fully Updated Bath with Large Ceramic Shower, Granite Vanity Tops, Walk In Closet! Guess what, There's still a lot more! Fully Finished Lower Level with Full Bath, Computer Nook for Kids to Use or Office Nook or You Decide space plus a Rec Room with Pellet Stove and Ceramic Hearth, Work Out Room and Tons of Storage Space with Additional Cabinets Too! Not Done Yet! Gargage has Custom Built Storage Space for all your stuff that allows parking of Both Cars in the Garage too! It's Awesome! Custom Stone Entrance and Front Porch wow! This Home Shows pride of Ownership and you get a lot more for your money too! 50 Year Architectural Roof with Warranty, Thompson Creek Windows with Lifetime Warranty, Newer Upgraded HVAC System with April Aire, Appliance Warranties some still in effect, Remaining Lawn Treatments and More! You get all this in Sykesville Voted Coolest Small Town in America and Best Main Street in America Too! You can Walk to Main Street and Numerous Parks and Trails - check the additional photo's and that's just a sample of what you can enjoy here! You Get Public Water and Sewer, Trash Pick up and there is so much more Included! Hurry this one won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Concrete
3,064 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Stone, Insert, Heatilator, Wood Stove.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Concrete
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Vinyl, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price